Re: [sumo-user] pyCharm as a text editor for using TRACI

Also, is the documentation for Python Traci out of date, I was looking at some videos and noticed some inconsistencies and I am not fully sure if I am implementing Python in Traci correctly. Is there any guiding videos on how to implement Traci for beginners?

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: vincentobiako
Sent: Wednesday, October 6, 2021 2:58 PM
To: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: pyCharm as a text editor for using TRACI

Hello Everyone

I have just started using Traci as part of my simulation. However, I am extremely confused as to how I can use Traci. I currently have Traci imported as a module within my Python code; however, I am developing my code within pyCharm virtual environment. I was wondering if working in a virtual environment within pyCharm could be causing errors preventing my Traci Python code from interacting with my simulation in sumo-gui? I have the virtual environment as  a folder within my directory, but the script itself is located within that virtual environment folder. Is this an issue for SUMO running Traci Python scripts?

Thank you in advance

Ifezue

Sent from Mail for Windows

Back to the top