Re: [sumo-user] vehRoutes output

Thanks for the quick reply. I will disable the meso-overtaking and try again. With respect to the random seed, thanks for the hint. I was initially taking the average of 5 runs, when I noticed the difference. Nevertheless, in the results that I have had so far, I must say random seed had almost no impact. For the original scenario, I always get the orange curve, and for the re-run the blue curve (grey is the empirical Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram). The second diagram shows the impact of random seed in multiple re-run scenarios. I will keep you posted if I find any changes.

Thanks,
Sasan
 image.png

image.png