[sumo-user] Netedit doesn't load .osm file correctly

Hello,

After I download an osm file from open street map, edit and split the traffic network into smaller subnetworks, I save the subnetworks as .osm files, using osmnx and python.

However when I use the netconvert function

netconvert --osm-files map.osm --output-file map.net.xml

or

netconvert --osm-files map.osm --output-file map.net.xml --geometry.remove --roundabouts.guess --ramps.guess --junctions.join --tls.guess-signals --tls.discard-simple --tls.join

and I open the the .net.xml file on Netedit or Sumo-Gui, some roads doesn’t appear even though I’m confident that the file is alright because when I load the saved .osm file and plot it on python there is no problem.

I also tried importing .osm directly using the import foreign network function, but I still have the same result.

PNG image

PNG image

Back to the top