Re: [sumo-user] Getting Persons to enter Bus

1. Instead of using a walk to the first busStop you can also define your personFlow with
<personFlow id="pers2_4_" begin="0" end="3963" number="504" color="1,1,0">
    <stop busStop="B2" duration="0/>
    <ride busStop="B4" lines="1"/>
  </personFlow>

Note, that this ignores the personCapacity of the busStop whereas approaching the busStop with a walk with respect capacity and may cause jamming on the sidewalk.

If you wish to create bus schedules with until and duration values automatically, (i.e. based on a sequence of stops), see
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Public_Transport.html#importing_public_transport

2. No. You need two personFlows for this.

regards,
Jakob