Re: [sumo-user] Unable to run simulation in loop

Hello Michael

Thanks a lot for your reply. The flowchart of my code is attached. Please do
have a look first.

After writing to you, I was continuously trying to get rid of the error
message that is written below.
*Could not connect to Traci server at localhost:57376 [WinError 10061] No
connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it*

Actually, the error that I am facing is when I am using my external loop
(after checking termination criteria). Whenever I am trying to run my code
after the stopping criteria, I am having this error. In fact, I tried my
external loop placing after every single step and it is working only after
the step in which I am converting output files to csv (see red dotted line
arrow in the flowchart). Can you give me an idea about this?

To get rid of the above error message, I have to restart my Kernel again
before running my code for the second time.