Re: [sumo-user] [SPAM] duaiterate.py problems

As you know, duaIterate runs both duarouter and sumo on your inputs.
However, only sumo supports loading closingReroute and closingLaneReroute. Such definitions will be ignored when passed to duarouter with option duarouter--additional-files.
You can add the sumo option "sumo--ignore-route-errors"  and also add "sumo--time-to-teleport.disconnected 0" to avoid jamming.