Re: [sumo-user] Route alternate file

On each call, duarouter only finds one route.
In order to collect alternatives, duarouter must be called repeatedly with previous alternatives as input and the fastest route should vary between calls.
- you can use the rou.alt.xml output as input to maintain the previously found routes
- you can use option weights.random-factor to vary the fastest route

Alternatively, you can use marouter to find multiple routes with a single call (either with a large number of input vehicles or with option --paths.penalty)