Re: [sumo-user] Apply changes to source code

I do not understand your question. If you follow the whole guide then you will rebuild all applications and a fresh version of sumo,sumo-gui etc will be in the bin subfolder of your sumo folder.

Am Di., 25. Mai 2021 um 16:29 Uhr schrieb AMIT RAI <rai18b@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Thankyou sir,

I have generated the project.sln file, after following the procedure from the procedure told in the windows built. But how to integrate the .sln in sumo gui?
 Regards

AMIT RAI

From: sumo-user <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 2:00 PM
To: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Apply changes to source code

Follow the instructions for building on windows: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Installing/Windows_Build.html

Am So., 23. Mai 2021 um 08:58 Uhr schrieb AMIT RAI <rai18b@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Greetings,

Keeproute=2 matches vehicle to road if distance to road is 100 m. I want to increase this limit. To do this I downloaded the source code. Made corresponding changes in  vehicle.cpp. In order for these changes to come into effect I need to compile the file. When I am compiling the file using command line in windows, I get the error:

Vehicle.cpp:20:20 fatal error:config.h: no such file or directory
#include <config.h>
Compilation terminated.

I searched config.h but I didn't find it

Can someone help me on this? Thanx in advance🙏.

Sincerely,
Get Outlook for Android