Re: [sumo-user] Driver model in SUMO

1. No. There is not distinct driver model in SUMO. All Characteristics of the driver must be expressed via parameters of either the
- carFollowModel (though some of them consider themselves a driver model (i.e. IDM the Intelligent Driver Model).
- junction model https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes.html#junction_model_parameters
- lanechangeModel https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes.html#lane-changing_models
Perception can be influenced via https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Driver_State.html

regards,