Re: [sumo-user] NETCONVERT freezes on very large networks

True. It ended after >36 hours. I am using version 1.7.0 actually.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:36 PM Michael Behrisch <oss@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
if it occurs only with the latest nightly build but not with 1.8 it
might as well be https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/8270. It does
not freeze it just takes very long, I also noticed that with the Berlin
network.

Best regards,
Michael