Re: [sumo-user] Undesired boarding/alighting behavior with persons "jumping" across lanes at stops

Hi Joerg,
the development version supports stop attribute 'permitted' to restrict the set of passengers and containers that may enter/load. If you set permitted="somethingThatIsntAPersonID" than basically the door is locked.

Since this attribute isn't supported by traci.vehicle.addStop you could also change the vehicleType to one with personCapacity=0 to prevent boarding. (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/7981)

Regarding the dangerous "jumping" behavior we might eventually model the "walk" to the dangerous lane with all the necessary interactions and delay but that isn't solved quickly.

best regards,
Jakob