[sumo-user] Coasting mode of drive

Dear all,
I would like to ask if someone knows about a possibility to simulate a coasting mode of the vehicle in SUMO? Is there e.g. any car-following model that takes a coasting mode (i.e. the gas pedal is off) into consideration?

To my knowledge, the default Krauss model produces only 3 driving-modes on a free road (a road without any surrounding traffic) - max. acceleration, cruising speed, max. deceleration.

I tried to search on google as well. For example, this paper seems very relevant
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8576645
but I am afraid, that it is an in-house solution, and thus laboriously reproducible.

I will be grateful for any relevant information.
Thank you!

Best wishes,
Jakub

Back to the top