Re: [sumo-user] weight update inteval

If your scenario is prone to jamming, a smaller adaptation interval allows vehicles to react more quickly to developing jams and route around them. This can avoid large-scale jams and thereby reduce the time spent by each vehicle in the simulation (and thus eliminate subsequent rerouting trials).
You cannot compare routing algorithm duration without regard to the number of times rerouting was triggered.
Furthermore, fastest routes tend to become longer in a congested network which also impacts the duration spent computing routes.