Re: [sumo-user] Simulation Duration

Hello,
it's hard to tell from the given numbers how long the simulation should run because it also depends on the average time a vehicle spends in the network. (see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/FAQ.html#how_fast_can_sumo_run).
However, when a simulation is running surprisingly long, this is often caused by unexpected jamming/deadlocks. I recommend writing summary output (option --summary-output).
While the simulation is still running you can use this output to detect jamming by looking at the number of vehicles that are present in the simulation, the average speeds and the number of halting vehicles.
The next step is then to observe the simulation visually and determine what is causing the jamming.

regards,
Jakob