Re: [sumo-user] Driving between two lanes

The distance argument is in meters. See also the updated description at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/SublaneModel.html#lateral_resolution_and_vehicle_position

Am Fr., 15. Mai 2020 um 21:40 Uhr schrieb Reza <Haghani.m.r@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Jakob,

Thank you very much for your answer. I actually used this command. I suppose
that the number in this command is the number of sub-lanes that the vehicle
should change. Please correct me if I am wrong. I wrote my route file in a
way that the vehicle departs on the right lane. I used changeSublane command
and put 2 between the parentheses. The problem is that when I run it,
instead of moving to two sub-lanes in the left direction, the vehicle
changes the lane and move to the left lane. I would appreciate if you know
where is the problem. Please find attached a screenshot of the python code.

Regards,
Reza.