Re: [sumo-user] Problem with TraCI in SUMO 1.6.0

Hello Karl,

Could you please help me with the code to work ok Traci please. I am not good in programming and want to get the geo coordinates using Traci . I would be really great if you can provide me the code to edit.

Thanks and Regards,
Nithin Srinivas
“Not my Efforts, all by his Grace”