Re: [sumo-user] How to replace a intersection with a roundabout from an openstreetmap file

Hello,
Sumo comes with two graphical tools: SUMO-GUI (for watching the simulation) and NETEDIT (for editing the network etc.).
In your screenshot you are using sumo-gui. You can press CTRL+T to open up the same spot in netedit and then build the roundabout).
Some people find it easier to edit their networks in a graphical manner while others prefer coding them up via XML. Do whatever suits you best.

regards,
Jakob