Re: [sumo-user] CarFollowingModel - not applied

Have a look at which CFM name is printed in the GUI. Select a vehicle (RMC) and select "Show Type Parameter". Look in the table for the carFollowModel line. As long as you customized your model with a name in the right place of the source code and it is applied, the name should be there. You could check the vehicle types set in your .rou files, too.

Probably nobody here will volunteer to debug your code...

Regards
Mirko