Re: [sumo-user] Import Public Transport

The error indicates that the network is disconnected between stops. This could be because the stops have been assigned to the wrong network edges or because the network itself is incomplete. I recommend that you try to import an area with which you are familiar and check one of the lines carefully in sumo-gui:
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/SUMO-GUI.html#connectivity