Re: [sumo-user] Configuration file command questions

From what you said for trip info can I guess that queue output should be the following? <queue-output value="queue.xml"/>

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 1:07 PM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just put this in your sumocfg (section doesn't matter):
<tripinfo-output value="tripinfos.xml"/>

Am Fr., 17. Apr. 2020 um 18:14 Uhr schrieb Senior Project <cs475amd@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear sum-user,
I am trying to incorporate the queue-output and trip info output into my simulation. However, I cannot find the SUMO configuration file command or which file the command is supposed to be placed in.
I am fairly certain that I can't just place the --tripinfo-output command into the output section of the sumocfg file. The same with the --queue-output command. Can you please tell me what the correct sumofcg or .add.xml command should be please.
Thanks - Senior