Re: [sumo-user] Changing the overtaking lane in NETEDIT

From the simulation point of view the geometrical alignment of the lanes is irrelevant (though you can affect it with edge attribute 'spreadType'). The important aspect is the connectivity between the lanes. If you want the new lane to be on the left side, use netedit connection mode to change connectivity to the pattern in the attached image.
 Note, that you can also change the "keep right" behavior with vehicle type parameters: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes.html#lane-changing_models
Screenshot from 2020-04-03 11-59-19.png

Am Fr., 3. Apr. 2020 um 11:36 Uhr schrieb Flix Chu <yattsunchu1006@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hey guys,

I am building a network using NETEDIT, and there is something I want to change. I notice that the vehicle follows a 'keep right' rule of running. Therefore, I want to change the position of the extra lane by having it on the left side of the road (by default it's on the right side). How could I change this?

The attached will be the network file that I'm working on. I appreciate your help.

Best Regards,
Felix