Re: [sumo-user] (no subject)

Hi Jakob,

I am new to programming and I don't know where should I put the code into. If I want to output the <meandata>, shall I include the whole <meandata> code in the .net file or the .rou file? Also if I want to extract a aggregated traffic measure with --duration-log.statistics , where should I put it? Thank you so much.

Best regards,
Felix