Re: [sumo-user] [BATTERY OUTPUT][TXT]

Dear Luca,

if I remember correctly, the energy consumption values reported by the battery module are always in watt-hour units, i.e. if the reported consumption is equal to 1, your vehicle consumed 3600J of energy at the given time step.

The appropriate scaling by the time step length is only necessary in cases where you need to determine power (i.e. you want to go from watt-hours to watts) as power  is related to the rate of energetic change, and not the energy level itself.

Jan