Re: [sumo-user] Intersections when a few roads are left-hand side driving

Hello,
right now, the junction-shape algorithm cannot handle a mix of right-hand and left-hand driving. A work-around is to set a custom junction shape:
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/NETEDIT.html#junction
Also see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/NETEDIT.html#specifying_the_complete_geometry_of_an_edge_including_endpoints

Note, that turn-around connections from the left-hand roads in a right-hand network will also have the wrong shape. Either remove them or set a custom shape for them as well.

regards,
Jakob