Re: [sumo-user] SUMO Global Average Waiting Time

Yes, there is: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output.html#aggregated_traffic_measures

Am So., 22. Dez. 2019 um 15:42 Uhr schrieb E Huan Chen <colaaddict96@xxxxxxxxx>:
Is there a feature in SUMO that could be used to extract the global average waiting time of vehicles? If there isn't, is there any library or plugins that I could use?

The method I'm currently using is to loop through all vehicles with SUMO-TraCI and check if they are currently moving. However, I have concerns that it would contribute to slowdowns in simulations with more vehicles.

Kind regards,
George