Re: [sumo-user] Setting vehicle velocity

traci.vehicle.setSpeedMode(vehID, 0)
and then vehicle.setSpeed()
(see https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/Change_Vehicle_State#speed_mode_.280xb3.29)
to disable lane-changing, see 'vehicle.setLaneChangeMode'.

regards,
Jakob

Am Di., 20. Aug. 2019 um 03:09 Uhr schrieb Aditya Prakash Chouhan <phd1501201006@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,
I want that vehicles in the simulation should travel with the velocity assigned to them and not according to any car following model. Also they should not consider vehicles coming from other directions at the intersection. Can anyone tell me how can we disable the default models in lane and at the intersection? I have observed that even if we use the setSpeed command, vehicles tend to slow down or stop if there is any conflicting vehicle at the intersection. I just want vehicles to blindly drive with the given speed.
Plese reply.

Best regards,
Aaditya Prakash Chouhan