Re: [sumo-user] SUMO User Conference proceedings

Hello Harald,

for 2019 on the site I see only slides, not the proceedings.
I Googled "SUMO User Conference 201X" for all of them, and I cannot
find them anymore. I remember that they were them at least for 2014
because I was there and I used the DLR site to link it to others.
I don't know how to read your "Archiv 2017 resp. 2016 resp 2015",
sorry. What do you mean?

Cheers,
Lara