Re: [sumo-user] MoST roundabout congestion

several suggestions:
- use setStop instead of setSpeed(0) to model your accidents. Then you can still make use of teleports to avoid deadlock (also other vehicles will react more intelligently to the stopped vehicle).
- use sumo option --ignore-junction-blocker to resolve deadlock on junctions after a given time
- create a mini-scenario that showcases roundabout deadlock and create a bug report

regards,
Jakob