Re: [sumo-user] device.rerouting.adaptation-interval

Hi Lukas,
well both are wrong ;-). The default is that the average over the last k snapshots is taken (where k is the parameter device.routing.adaptation-steps and defaults to 180). Alternatively an exponential averaging can be employed by setting device.routing.adaptation-weight to a value larger than 0, see https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Demand/Automatic_Routing

Best regards,
Michael