Re: [sumo-user] Asking for " tlsCycleAdaptation.py"

Thank you so much!

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 11:58 PM Harald Schaefer <fechsaer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

your simulation starts at t ~ 28800
you should add the parameter - b28800 to the call of tlsCycleAdaption.py

Best regards
Harald

Am 24.07.19 um 15:34 schrieb Manh Do Van:
Dear Sir,
I used two manners to transform my old route file (I will attach them to this email). Even though I created new route files already but when I tried to run the "tlsCycleAdaptation.py -n i.net.xml -r new.rou.xml -o newTLS.add.xml"  I still have the same result:" There are no flows at the given intersections. No green time optimization is done"
What should I do? thank you so much.