Re: [sumo-user] SUMO crashes when using SSM devices with opposite (SOLVED)

Update: I found that by setting "lcLookaheadLeft>=10", SUMO no longer crashes, as the default value for lcLookaheadLefte is 2.0. Not the lcopposite. sorry for that.

Subject: [sumo-user] SUMO crashes when using SSM devices with opposite

Hi All,
I am  trying to use SUMO to generate possible traffic conflicts for
two-lane two-way roads.
The program runs fine without using opposite directions driving but it
crashes right after I run SUMO when I use the opposite directions driving
along with SSM devices.

I attached the  two networks I used.

Your help is much appreciated.

By the way, I am using the latest developed sumo program as of July 20,
2019.

Best Regards,
Usama

Back to the top