[sumo-user] How to get the travel time or travel time for vehicles which do not finish their trip when simulation at the end time

Dear all,
Just as the problem described in the email title.
By adding the output option in the. sumocfg, we could get the travel information like mean travel time and other information in the output xml files. One problem is that these information are all related to the vehicles which have finished their trips.
How could I get the same travel information like mean travel time and other for vehicles which have not finished their trips?

Best regards!

Jane

Back to the top