[sumo-user] TLs program problem

Dear all,
  There are two problems that I would like to ask for your help. Any kindly help would be appreciated!
1) Could  SUMO generates the TLS program as an output file when I  choose the actuated  type?
2) There is one article[1] that I have read which has used  SUMO as a simulated tool. There is some description  about the TLs program created method called SCPG that I could not find more detail information. Could someone tell more about that?

The SUMO package includes a greedy deterministic algorithm based on human expert rules and knowledge called SCPG. The SCPG algorithm generates a complete TLP by assigning values to the phase durations according to three different factors: the proportion of green signals in the phases, the number of incoming lanes into the intersection, and the braking time of the vehicles approaching the traffic lights[1].

[1] J. Ferrer, M. López-Ibáñez, and E. Alba, “Reliable simulation-optimization of traffic lights in a real-world city,” Appl. Soft Comput. J., 2019.

Best regards!
Jane

Back to the top