[sumo-user] Slowing at intersections -- dependence on lanes of traffic crossing and/or merging?

From what I've been able to find and understand so far....

I don't see if the amount that vehicles slow down at intersections (and, if so, by how much) depends on whether (1) lanes of traffic can cross, (2) lanes of traffic can merge but not cross, or (3) lanes of traffic neither cross nor merge. I'd be grateful for any pointers to experimental data, as well as information about models (within SUMO's default parameters or elsewhere) with such a dependence, implicit or explicit, direct or indirect.

Rich Tasgal

Back to the top