[sumo-user] Simulation aborts unexpectedly

Hello,
I have run a simulation with pedestrian that have to enter in a shuttle. My simulation aborts unexpectedly. Do you have a list of cases why it happens?

I previously experienced the following case:if I have a pedestrian that waits for a bus at the stop and I remove this bus before it arrives or with the pedestrian onboard the simulation crashes and SUMO stops working (without sending any error message).

I checked that this does not happen but my simulation crashes anyway. Do you have any hint of the reason why it happens?

Thank you very much

Stefano

Back to the top