[sumo-user] Please Help : Dynamically get values of pollution

Dear Sir,

My problem is :

I have coded one algorithm to find the shortest path as follows:

Step 1. Convert Net file to matrix
Step 2. Run Shortest path finding algorithm on this matrix.
Step 3. Get the edge list of the shortest path from Step 2 and give this route to the vehicle.
Step 4. Run following code:
    #create the new route for vehicle
          traci.route.add("0", edges)
    #assign the new route for vehicle with id vehicle1
          traci.vehicle.add("vehicle0","0")
    for i in range(3000):
        traci.simulationStep()

        traci.close()
         sys.stdout.flush()

My algorithm currently takes the route decision on the bases of the distance only.

What i want to implement is to change this decision and make it pollution based.

But the issue i am facing is :

After Step 3 only, i run the vehicles - > Lay down the pollution traces. [Before this Step no pollution traces available on the edges.]

So how to consider pollution in step 2 only,and take my decision for shortest file?
--
:)
Bijal Varia

Back to the top