Re: [sumo-user] Vehicle Flow or Demand

The calibrator removes/inserts vehicles at a specific location according to the configured/measured values even if the flows in the route file don't match these values. This ensures a perfect fit at the calibrator locations without solving the generally-ill-posed problem of computing flows that match the detector values.