Re: [sumo-user] Bus lines creation & intermodal routing

1) There is currently no tool to generate random public transport. However, you don't have to write the bus schedule timings yourself. These can be generated from a file that only lists the sequence of stops (ptline-file). This is isn't very well documented at the moment, so the best way to understand how it works is to run the osmWebWizard with the public transport option and then take a look at the ptline file and the build.bat script. You will still have to create the ptline file yourself, however.

2) The easiest way to set the proportion of public and private transport is to call randomTrips twice with different 'modes' values. Make sure to set the --prefix option to avoid duplicate person IDs.

regards,
Jakob