Re: [sumo-user] Time Step & Car Following Models

Thank you for the information.
I've read a Note in SUMO user documentation which states that :

"Please note that some of the available car-following models were developed for simulation step lengths of exactly one second. The modeled dynamics may not work properly if a different time step length is used." ref:Simulation/Basic Definitions.

could you explain which models this note refers to?

With Best Regards,
Mohsen Rahmati