[sumo-user] how to save the update data of the SUMO ( traffic lights status and the route of vehicles )

Dear all,

One question that I would like to ask for your help!
The problem is that :
If the simulation is started at the time T,  after the simulation run about 5 min (300s)
The  current time is T+300
I would like to quit the simulation and save
1) The traffic light  status and the progress in the past 300s;
2) The current status of all vehicles and the vehicles  that have not been loaded into the simulation.
If it could do that, I could  let the simulation go on from time (T+300) when I would like to do run the scenario again and the optimization and other control made in the time interval of 300s could be saved as well as I save the route and traffic lights progress and status.

In short, could I save the traffic light status and the route for vehicles and reload them without reconfigure the .sumocfg again and again?

Best regards!

Jane

Back to the top