[sumo-user] Latitude and Longitude of E1 Induction Loops

Helllo,

I am trying to find the latitude and Longitude of the induction loops per
lane. I know that I place each induction loop at each specific position. But
How can I get this position in Latitude and Longitude coordinate because I
can only have the position of the induction loop not the Lat. and Long.
I have checked this link

https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Geo-Coordinates
 netconvert --sumo-net-file myNet.net.xml --plain-output-prefix plain
--proj.plain-geo [Got the x,y and angle of vehicles]

*Is there a way were I input my induction loop file with their positions and
I get an output file with the Induction loops latitude and Longitude. *