Re: [sumo-user] How to generate a Rush hour in sumo

If you want to use randomTrips to generate time-varying demand then you must call it multiple times and vary begin, end, prefix and period:

randomTrips.py -b      0 -e 3600   --prefix 01  -p 1     ...
randomTrips.py -b 3600 -e 7200   --prefix 02  -p 0.8  ...
randomTrips.py -b 7200 -e 10800 --prefix 03  -p 0.5  ...