[sumo-user] editing internal junctions position

We create .net.xml via netconvert. Is there a way to specify the position of internal junctions? We know with some things, it's been possible to edit the shape via running netconvert once to generate the IDs and then running again using these IDs so save the shape.

Is it possible to edit the internal junction position? I can see it is generated into the .net.xml as a junction with an ID and type "internal" but if I can't see a way of using this ID, moving the x,y,z coordinates and resubmitting to Netconvert as the node xsd doesn't allow for an internal option. Am I missing anything?

https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Networks/SUMO_Road_Networks#Internal_Junctions

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. rFactor Pro accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. rFactor Pro is the trading name of Kangaloosh Limited, registered in England No. 06427019.

Back to the top