Re: [sumo-user] SUMO 1.2.0 released

Dear friends and users,
just in time for the SUMO conference last week Eclipse also certified our 1.2.0 release as an official Eclipse Release. So if you are looking for a release which is thoroughly IP checked, here it is: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sumo/releases/1.2.0 (the downloads are still at https://sumo.dlr.de/download).

Best regards,
Michael