Re: [sumo-user] Sumo stops working

Thank you, I am trying to insert a smaller scenario that gives the same error.

The message is the one that appears when sumo is closed in a forced way:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Users/AXIGJZF-ADM/PycharmProjects/MIND 7 - Prima simulazione buona/runnerMIND.py", line 779, in <module>
    run()
  File "C:/Users/AXIGJZF-ADM/PycharmProjects/MIND 7 - Prima simulazione buona/runnerMIND.py", line 662, in run
    traci.simulationStep()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eclipse\Sumo\tools\traci\__init__.py", line 127, in simulationStep
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eclipse\Sumo\tools\traci\connection.py", line 323, in simulationStep
    result = self._sendExact()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eclipse\Sumo\tools\traci\connection.py", line 99, in _sendExact
    raise FatalTraCIError("connection closed by SUMO")
traci.exceptions.FatalTraCIError: connection closed by SUMO