Re: [sumo-user] Error when loading a instance of a new vehicle type

Dear Azise,

it seems that your "trotinette" is not allowed to drive over the network edge "e1". It may be because SUMO still thinks it is a bicycle and bicycles are disallowed on that edge or because you did not alter your network edges to allow this vehicle type. Try to open your test network in NETEDIT and have a look which vehicle types are (dis)allowed  on the given edge.

Jan