Re: [sumo-user] Visualizer

Hey Stefano,

i believe what you want is possible with SUMO-GUI:

  • you can visualize vehicles as desired, e.g. as 'boxes' (SUMO-GUI > view settings > Vehicles
    • i see no option for a custom shape (like a custom svg or a circle or so), not sure if this is supported. the wiki also does not mention this
  • you can set 'draw with constant size when zoomed out', which will result in a form of highlighting
    • e.g. when also setting 'color' to 'by accumulated waiting time' you get a nice global overview of where waiting times as high
  • you can disable break lights also if desired
  • in the same dialog, you can set the background color

then I get:

would that suffice?

Greets, Menno