Re: [sumo-user] Why are vehicles stopping at a junction

Deadlocks may be caused by network modelling errors but can also indicate problems with the behavioral models.
To better understand the cause of stopping, see https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/SUMO-GUI#Investigation_Stopping_At_Intersections
Generally, it helps to updated to the latest sumo release.
If the problem shows up in the latest release, please provide a minimal example scenario for reproducing the problematic situation.

regards,
Jakob