Re: [sumo-user] How to retrieve time a vehicle spent in a specific lane with TraCI?

You could retrieve the lane that a vehicle is one using vehicle.getLane and store the time when this value changes. Using vehicle.subscribe you can retrieve this value automatically in every simulation step.

regards,
Jakob