Re: [sumo-user] [FROM VISUM TO SUMO]

Hello,
In the latest development version, you can try out experimental support for international visum files with support for english and italian, see
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/tree/master/data/lang
To load a language  other than german, use the new option --visum.language-file
Not all keywords are translated yet, so I'd be happy about any contributions you can make.

regards,
Jakob